<body>


Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Woke up at about 2.30pm today. A message woke me up haha, but was really glad it woke me up :D
Replied the message and called Pindong. He called when I'm sleeping haha. He had activity organised :D Really lucky that I'm still able to make it :X Usually I always miss outing because I'm always sleeping -.- Thanks to the wake up message haha :P

The actual plan was to go to Buddy Hoagies to have some milk shake according to ZhangPinDong, the organiser. However, it's closed for the day, wanted to eat the baked rice, but too bad ): Then we walked to NorthPoint from the CC :P Settled lunch at Kentucky, then headed for Timezone, while waiting for Esther. After that went to the HongKong Cafe for high tea xD

Thats Jackie beside me. Was folding origami, Jackie folded a turtle, and I'm folding a crane ><" I only know crane haha. Took really long for me :X Jackie would have made 10 turtle with the time I spent on folding the crane. But.. Good things can't be rushed :X

The product :D I put life into it, then it flew alway ><" After high tea, we decide to visit Upper seletar,we walked again and reached there about 7pm, I think so.. Was really windy there, great place to chill and kill time (: chit chat, watched couples kissed, timed how long they kissed haha. Went back to Khatib for dinner. Then Hannah went home 1st, leaving Pindong Esther Jackie and me. Pindong suggested we head for Lower Seletar next xD. We went, and slacked at the jetty. Jackie and Pindong had their live concert there :P too bad the video isn't with me. I'm the lightings crew and Esther was the camera woman :X Can't imagine having to study again. By then, we won't be able to chill till this late anymore ><" Study days go away, come back again other day :P Just realised we walked the whole day haha My post today's really disorganised. Walked too much, crappy mood for blogging but I still want to blog haha

Happy/Sad ? 1:06 AM.

Profile
Photobucket


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


GORDON YEO 信乐!
16 going 17!
Ex-OrchidParker
A basketball-enthusiast!
A pair of clean underpants
Awarded by PIG to Gordon
Thanks luh Charis

Tagged it!
Don't be rude!



Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
Designed by -
Photos: GORDON!
THANKS FOR THE HELP HAZEL! NO HAZEL NO BLOG!