<body>


Monday, January 19, 2009

I woke up at noon like every other days. Went out to the bathroom, then mum told me to clean up my messed up room ._."! AIYA,straight to the point! MY MUM THREW MY BISCUIT BOX INTO THE GARBAGE CHUTE!
I rushed down to the garbage chute, and searched ): so much rubbish is inside when i opened the chute. I managed to get the letters and the packet of biscuit back ): they are all dirty already )':

I'm so! unhappy with my mum! She didn't even apologise to me! Even blame me for keeping important things in a biscuit box! IM SO UNHAPPY!

I dont know to say if I'm lucky to have found my letters in the chute or what. I'm going to safekeep all my letters in the safety box now! DEFINITELY SAFE!


The biscuit box is torned already ): so I cant use it anymore!

La korn everybody! I need to get back to my spring cleaning ):

Happy/Sad ? 2:42 PM.

Profile
Photobucket


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


GORDON YEO 信乐!
16 going 17!
Ex-OrchidParker
A basketball-enthusiast!
A pair of clean underpants
Awarded by PIG to Gordon
Thanks luh Charis

Tagged it!
Don't be rude!



Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
Designed by -
Photos: GORDON!
THANKS FOR THE HELP HAZEL! NO HAZEL NO BLOG!