<body>


Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm on BAKED RICE FRENZY today :D
I had both lunch and dinner in Buddy Hoagies today. I ate 1 fish baked rice for lunch, and 1 beef and another fish baked rice for dinner :D

I'm off from work today, so.. I decided to visit the library, instead of wasting my time at home (: I borrowed.. urm.. a novel? then books on basketball hahahas. Was walking back from Northpoint, then lOl, John is so suay! A bird bomb landed on him :P initially he thought we were cracking a joke on him. Luckily, we were home already :D, he ran home to get bath hahas.

Hais, work for tomorrow ): full day somemore. Came to think of it.. my job at ICA is definitely better, in terms of pay or comfort. Sigh sigh sigh >

Happy/Sad ? 11:51 PM.

Profile
Photobucket


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


GORDON YEO 信乐!
16 going 17!
Ex-OrchidParker
A basketball-enthusiast!
A pair of clean underpants
Awarded by PIG to Gordon
Thanks luh Charis

Tagged it!
Don't be rude!



Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
Designed by -
Photos: GORDON!
THANKS FOR THE HELP HAZEL! NO HAZEL NO BLOG!