<body>


Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm a little regret over my appeal for nyp ><", I think as long I work hard in NP, I will do better there :/ The JAE Appeal Exercise is over and I can't amend my appeal now, only to hope that my appeal will fail. Damnit. Anyway, just came back from Suntec :D, and bought someone!
A buddy for Xinxin :D

________________________________________________________
Photos of the day

Weees our porridge buffet.

Bo-Bo-Cha-Cha-ssssss

LOL at this ad.

Naruto No.1

Naruto No.2

Signing off. La korn (:

Happy/Sad ? 6:23 PM.

Profile
Photobucket


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


GORDON YEO 信乐!
16 going 17!
Ex-OrchidParker
A basketball-enthusiast!
A pair of clean underpants
Awarded by PIG to Gordon
Thanks luh Charis

Tagged it!
Don't be rude!



Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
Designed by -
Photos: GORDON!
THANKS FOR THE HELP HAZEL! NO HAZEL NO BLOG!