<body>


Sunday, February 15, 2009


My Valentine's gift from Charis :D thanks! Sorry that I have nothing for you ): Next time bah :D
Since it was Valentine's day, the restaurant was extremely crowded just now! The kitchen was messy and chaotic x.x! Busiest day :/ Tomorrow may be as busy as today ><"! Kind of regretted working already, but never mind! the rewarding salary will just keep me off from regretting

Anyway just now x.x, I got attacked by flies! my 1st time that I've seen this many flies, few swarms LOL, at the rubbish chute at B1. then mighty gordon killed them all with one hand! haha :P. I have to work full time tomorrow ): 11am to 9pm! So have to sleep early today, so la korn peeps! BYEBYE!

Happy/Sad ? 12:06 AM.

Profile
Photobucket


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


GORDON YEO 信乐!
16 going 17!
Ex-OrchidParker
A basketball-enthusiast!
A pair of clean underpants
Awarded by PIG to Gordon
Thanks luh Charis

Tagged it!
Don't be rude!



Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
Designed by -
Photos: GORDON!
THANKS FOR THE HELP HAZEL! NO HAZEL NO BLOG!