<body>


Friday, February 6, 2009

Heyy! I'm posting this late because I've just finished watching a nice movie! (:
Cyborg She (: !

Watch Cyborg She (2008) in JMovies | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

sadly you have to download the web player for veoh :/ Just sharing this nice and touching movie with my friends (:
I'm not forcing :X

( YES I AM FORCING YOU NOW! PLEASE WATCH IT!

GO WATCH IT!! )


Happy/Sad ? 3:33 AM.

Profile
Photobucket


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


GORDON YEO 信乐!
16 going 17!
Ex-OrchidParker
A basketball-enthusiast!
A pair of clean underpants
Awarded by PIG to Gordon
Thanks luh Charis

Tagged it!
Don't be rude!



Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
Designed by -
Photos: GORDON!
THANKS FOR THE HELP HAZEL! NO HAZEL NO BLOG!