<body>


Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am the other personality of Gordon.

I think I suck because the whole night I was so depressed by what the toothfairy said that I couldn't fall asleep. I only slept for 3 hours then I went down to play basketball to vent my frustration and I am currently sleeping and being watched.
I am so depressed because the toothfairy is my favourite and yet she says all the mean things about me ): ):

Oh well, currently, I can't blog properly because my braincells are all sleeeping? When they wake up then I continue okay?

Happy/Sad ? 6:46 PM.

Profile
Photobucket


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


GORDON YEO 信乐!
16 going 17!
Ex-OrchidParker
A basketball-enthusiast!
A pair of clean underpants
Awarded by PIG to Gordon
Thanks luh Charis

Tagged it!
Don't be rude!



Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
Designed by -
Photos: GORDON!
THANKS FOR THE HELP HAZEL! NO HAZEL NO BLOG!