<body>


Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today, (: I'm going to write about my 14years interest, BASKETBALL. I fell in love with BASKETBALL since kindergarten. There were free sports channel (: I always stayed up late, just to watch the NBA play. I just watched, not supporting a particular team. Then, when I was like 7 ~ 9+, Channel 8 had this "gOggles" from 12~2pm, on every Sunday, I remembered (: specially for the teens. And, gOggles had this anime series telecasted, "SlamDunk". I would always be in front of my tvee before it starts. Before "SlamDunk", there would be asianMTV. Always dreaded the 30minutes stupid MTV hahas. Hoping, it would end instantly! :P
I started playing and slowly learning basketball, when I was aged 7, Primary one. Pretty proud (: School started in the noon, so every weekday, I would always be at the court near the stadium, playing basketball with a Disney. rubber ball. Now, the court had been removed D: and renovated into a garden, sort of thing. Hais, what a waste ._."
I stopped playing basketball after Primary 1, as the school starts in the morning for Primary 2. And, only until Primary 5 and 6. I got back into basketball (: which was when I met a whole bunch of friends in 5c/6c :D. I believed I influenced many of them to play basketball which made most of them their interest :D
And, I got into Orchid Park Sec, worrying I wouldn't make any friends. As, I was told that I had a pretty bad temper. And, I acted like a tyrant when I was in 5c/6c. Being told that I would always show my fist if I'm somehow annoyed, even by a little. So, I was posted into 1A4. Unknowingly, I blended well into the class. Cliqued better with the nerds xD. Somehow I don't remembered how I started basketball-ing, but I knew we did when we were sec 1. I remembered, Yongjie, Dingxuan, Damien, Javier, Raymond and a lot more whom I forgot, do basketball :D. Then, Sec 3a1 (: Met new friends. Theodore, Da Ji, Ryan were the few that I got to know in the first week. It was not long, when I realised -.- 3a1 had very few basketball enthusiasts, as compared to 1a4/2a4. However, it was set that the 2a4s gather at the court, almost everyday to play basketball together again (:
We were often owned by the Sec 4 lol. I would say they are very strong!-At that time (: There were 2 groups of sec 4; the Vincent clique and the Diyao clique lol. Vincent clique - very tyranny :P. Diyao clique - better LOL. There's also the Wenxiong clique, which was when I'm only on Sec 2, while they were the 5s. And also, the BIG Kenneth and JianKai :D. Met many friends and acquaintances at the court (:
My everyday secondary school life is pretty much the same. Only differs due to the weather :D
Every weekday except public holidays and school holidays, I will study from about 6am~2.20pm. Then sometimes, I will have lunch 1st, then chiong to the court to play basketball from about 3pm~6.30pm. :D Exciting and interesting right? (: I loved it! Get tanned in the hot, scorching, searing sun :X
I had everybody know my name, by playing basketball (:
Gordon = Basketball guy :D

Happy/Sad ? 1:32 AM.

Profile
Photobucket


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


GORDON YEO 信乐!
16 going 17!
Ex-OrchidParker
A basketball-enthusiast!
A pair of clean underpants
Awarded by PIG to Gordon
Thanks luh Charis

Tagged it!
Don't be rude!



Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
Designed by -
Photos: GORDON!
THANKS FOR THE HELP HAZEL! NO HAZEL NO BLOG!