<body>


Thursday, February 12, 2009


(This girl is not my gf, Im not a paedophile. When she was young, my mom babysitted her, and now she's grown older (: I think I click well with children probably because I'm as childish as them? )

Okay, at last this picture is posted up!
YAY!
Ahh, my blog got algae and fungus! D;
Oh, did I say hi? Nevermind, Hello! ITS ME! Im back !
Im here to revive my oh-so-dead blog once again. ):
*its alive! its alive*

I know it was about to decompose, thankfully I, came in time because my blog is getting kinda boring D:
And busy people like me do not have time to do such things, but still, I know I have many loyal fans, thus, I'm here to entertain you people. (: and also to input some nonsense here so it won't grow mouldy.
I think I need a cleaner to come clean up all the fungi here.... Oh well, how much is it to hire one uh? :\

Oh well, Im not a talkative person actually, so now I really can't think of anything to say. The only thing that I usually say is "lol". But I'm doing my best okaaaay. (:

Obviously this post is much nicer and interesting than all my other posts. :D
I know, i know, after this post, you will crave more for me to post. I always keep saying " I will post, I will post" but I don't. (: oh well, I will la, knowing so many people addicted to my blog, have to come everyday.
Thank you all for your kind support! (:


Happy/Sad ? 10:34 PM.

Profile
Photobucket


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


GORDON YEO 信乐!
16 going 17!
Ex-OrchidParker
A basketball-enthusiast!
A pair of clean underpants
Awarded by PIG to Gordon
Thanks luh Charis

Tagged it!
Don't be rude!



Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
Designed by -
Photos: GORDON!
THANKS FOR THE HELP HAZEL! NO HAZEL NO BLOG!