<body>


Wednesday, February 25, 2009

*pinkpinkpinkpink* (bells ringing upon the arrival of the toothfairy)

I AM THE TOOTHFAIRY.
I repeat, I AM THE TOOTHFAIRY and you'd better believe it
OR
***all your teeth is going to fall out when you grow old.
Just wait and see.
When you grow old, and realise your teeth are falling out, you will remember this day when you did not believe that I AM THE TOOTHFAIRY.
Dear Gordon,
I am the toothfairy. I have checked up your name in *THE BIG BOOK OF TEETH*.
However, I do not know which Gordon you are.
There are so so so so many Gordon(s) and I realised that people with the name Gordon do not brush their teeth consistently, do not visit the dentist regularly and have cavities!!! ):
And all the teeth I have collected from them in the night under their pillow is always yellowish or have holes in them, and yet I have to give them a dollar for it because its the law for us, the toothfairies!
How unfair is that to me?!
This is really upsetting me. Ugh!
I think I better check the book one more time for you since I'm the best toothfairy ever. (;
DO BRUSH YOUR TEETH EVERY NIGHT! You stinky pig.
I shall fly off now to check the book once more and go collect some teeth since its turning dark.
You can email me at : TOOTHFAIRY-@hotmail.com if you have any enquiries. (really!)
I'll be back to visit you guys soon! (: Don't miss me okay!
Love,
Toothfairy

Happy/Sad ? 6:50 PM.

Profile
Photobucket


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


GORDON YEO 信乐!
16 going 17!
Ex-OrchidParker
A basketball-enthusiast!
A pair of clean underpants
Awarded by PIG to Gordon
Thanks luh Charis

Tagged it!
Don't be rude!



Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
Designed by -
Photos: GORDON!
THANKS FOR THE HELP HAZEL! NO HAZEL NO BLOG!