<body>


Wednesday, February 18, 2009

After since I worked, I couldn't find the time to play. Miss playing basketball every night so much! Why did I went to work! STUPID SIA WTH! However, sometimes it's really fun working there (: I like my collegues very much, so friendly except for afew :D There's lao da, Pu li, ah Hao, Tian lai, Hai tao and another guy >< I forgotten his name and also "handsome" :D these are the fews I'm better with hahas. And of course there's Xiuxia and Kaiyong larh. My kitchen lao da is very good towards me :D Always ask me, if I want drinks or eat, tells and doesn't scolds, always carries a grin on his face. And Pu li, he's funny :D He's from China. He knows afew words of English. It's so amusing when he speaks English, like good bye into good-de bye, very good to beli good-de. xD
Lao da is leaving soon, when the actual chef comes back. He's going back to the White Sands branch. Maybe next time when I go for a chalet at Pasir Ris, then I will just pay him a visit :D

Very likely, I will be quitting this job by the 1st week of March. I'll just make sure I'll have myself occupied with lots of things and yar, just try my very best -.- to shift my sleeping habits back to normal :D. Back with my movie6, La-korn (:

Happy/Sad ? 12:43 AM.

Profile
Photobucket


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


GORDON YEO 信乐!
16 going 17!
Ex-OrchidParker
A basketball-enthusiast!
A pair of clean underpants
Awarded by PIG to Gordon
Thanks luh Charis

Tagged it!
Don't be rude!



Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
Designed by -
Photos: GORDON!
THANKS FOR THE HELP HAZEL! NO HAZEL NO BLOG!