<body>


Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yoohoo! I'm back!
The split personality of Gordon.
How I miss this place, I haven't been here in.... let me count....
3487237870 YEARS!?!?!

I realised it was getting quite boring and you guys out there really missed reading, especially my INTERESTING post. So I decided to make a comeback. Of course, after seeking the permission of my other 'nothing-to-say' personality of Gordon.
This shows that I'm polite and refined too.

My other 'nothing-to-say' personality of Gordon is currently busy at work.
I should have QUITTED longlonglonglong ago. But, $$$$$ makes the world go round which is why I forsook my basketball for a little awhile and my free time, to work!

Oh ya!!!! I am such a dummy, if I wanted money, I should have bought a monopoly set and then I can have as much $$$$$ as I want righttt!? I would be a millionaire!
Why didn't I think of that earlier! *slaps myself left, right, center, up and down*
Wasted all my time working!

I'm craving mango and strawberry ice ):
Lets hope my other personality will buy for me. He will, won't he?(:

I'm also becoming very ugly with deeep eyebags around my eyes.
I sleep so so late at 3am because I can't fall asleep!

Do select one of the options below which you think is feasible for making me fall asleep and leave me a tag :
*updated*
1. Count 2000 basketballs bouncing around in my mind
2. Bang my head as hard as I can, 100 times on the wall beside my bed
3. Take 50 sleeping pills
4. Hypnotise myself
5. Rub chilli padi in my eyes so I'll have no choice but to close my eyes and fall asleep
6. Chop off my limbs so I can sleep as much as I want because I cannot move
7. Write a letter to the toothfairy or Santa Claus to give me good dreams so I will want to sleep
8. Put a 30days unwashed used sock on my nose for 10 mins to hasten my sleepy nerves
9. Poke my eyeballs out so all I see is black and its easier for me to sleep
10. Suck my toe to sleep
11. Scotch-tape my eyes
12. Count the hair on my mother's head
13. Get Charis to box me until she grows taller



I will use the one which majority vote for! (: Thank you everyone.
I WILL BE BACK

Happy/Sad ? 5:57 PM.

Profile
Photobucket


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


GORDON YEO 信乐!
16 going 17!
Ex-OrchidParker
A basketball-enthusiast!
A pair of clean underpants
Awarded by PIG to Gordon
Thanks luh Charis

Tagged it!
Don't be rude!



Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
Designed by -
Photos: GORDON!
THANKS FOR THE HELP HAZEL! NO HAZEL NO BLOG!