<body>


Wednesday, March 11, 2009

*pinkpinkpinkpinkpink*

HELLO MY DEAREST GORDON YEO,
I am the TOOTHFAIRY! Weeeheee(: I am baaaack.
Aren't you happy? I'm here to tell you that I really miss your teeth a lot and you have been a good boy by eating teeth-whitening gum and you even swallowed it down your tummy, hoping the effect will stick inside your stomach. Wow (; When you grow old, please return your teeth to me, they belong to me and I miss them. Do take good care of them alright?

): Now I cannot contact you on your mobile and I am really going to miss you. Please contact me as much as you can or else slowly my *pinkpinkpink* powers will fade away and your teeth will never be WHITEWHITE.

Love,
YOUR TOOTHFAIRY.

Happy/Sad ? 7:31 PM.

Profile
Photobucket


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


GORDON YEO 信乐!
16 going 17!
Ex-OrchidParker
A basketball-enthusiast!
A pair of clean underpants
Awarded by PIG to Gordon
Thanks luh Charis

Tagged it!
Don't be rude!



Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
Designed by -
Photos: GORDON!
THANKS FOR THE HELP HAZEL! NO HAZEL NO BLOG!