<body>


Sunday, March 15, 2009

Today, Hweepin, Bestie and I went to send Pawita off.

Toooook lots of peektures everywhere, every moment of everyone and everything!
*Photo Frenzy* haha


There was paparazzi following me and Bestie everywhere like we were famous celebrities and kept taking peektures of our every action and every move.
Only today I realised we were so so famous and popular when even a angmoh wanted to take photos of us! OMG!

I had this problem with my eyes -.- I had my eyes shut in many of the photos. Had to re-take and re-take and re-take which made Bestie veryvery irritated.
She helped me to take peekture with Pawita, but in both peektures, my eyes were closed. -.-






PICTURE OF THE DAY


Taken by paparazzi



And by paparazzi again.



And again.




And not again.












Introducing, Tay Hwee Pin, THE PAPARAZZI.
















Besties! *




















PAWITA & HWEEPIN (:



























Candid shot by my very smart bestie which made me look like half rat and half monkey even though she feels that everybody either looks like a frog or a monkey and I am very proud that I am half a rat and half a monkey










I AM A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER KAYS! :D




Snapped by my veryveryvery smart bestie while I was like a pig sleeping.




And again.



Pawita and I (:






Bestie gave up taking peektures of me with my eyes closed, so she shouted at me to ask me to open my eyes bigbig!
Big enough?!?!




Hweepin and I (:






















Happy/Sad ? 4:36 PM.

Profile
Photobucket


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


GORDON YEO 信乐!
16 going 17!
Ex-OrchidParker
A basketball-enthusiast!
A pair of clean underpants
Awarded by PIG to Gordon
Thanks luh Charis

Tagged it!
Don't be rude!



Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
Designed by -
Photos: GORDON!
THANKS FOR THE HELP HAZEL! NO HAZEL NO BLOG!