<body>


Monday, April 27, 2009

BOO!?
-
Woots? Can't believe I'm blogging again when I said, I'm busy and lack of time to blog :X
Gordon is a LIAR ):
-
School started at 1pm today (: Interesting classes, like any other day (:
School ended an hour earlier (: Got home, switch my lappie on, and sat here for few hours ): damn sad and boring nights.
-
Tomorrow, I'll be having my basketball trials! Kinda nervous :/ not anticipating, because I prolly won't stand a chance of getting in. Just trying to see how newb I can be ._."
I still have
- Volleyball trials
- Badminton trials, probably
- Aeromodeling club, where everyone will get to make your own controlled-plane.
-
But of course, I will like to get into a sports cca. Sians :/ I'm a little worried of not getting into a sports cca -o- I hope everyone who's going for the trials tomorrow night, WILL BE NOOBISH SUDDENLY. :D

Happy/Sad ? 8:20 PM.

Profile
Photobucket


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


GORDON YEO 信乐!
16 going 17!
Ex-OrchidParker
A basketball-enthusiast!
A pair of clean underpants
Awarded by PIG to Gordon
Thanks luh Charis

Tagged it!
Don't be rude!



Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
Designed by -
Photos: GORDON!
THANKS FOR THE HELP HAZEL! NO HAZEL NO BLOG!