<body>


Thursday, April 2, 2009


-
It's the 1st day of April :O!

-
I'm left with 16 days, before school life interfere with my carefree life (:
Here is the list I think I may do during these 16days :
1. Try to sleep earlier, wake earlier (: Like 12am~8am
2. Try to take naps if I can, to get rid of my -o- panda eyes
3. Play more basketball :D!
4. Learn to cook fried rice, which I said I want to very long ago -o-
5. Cut down a little more on computing
6. Pick up something new. Maybe cooking :P cooking my first dish could spark off some interest
7. Eat more. I want to put on a tyre :P

tsktsk, so much things to do in just 384hours!
After all the sleeping :/ I'm left with 256 hours -o-
Haah, oh well.
-

Went out with Charis, KaiYong and Hazel today. Instead of celebrating Hweepin's birthday with the 4a1s.
Sorry HweePin :X But I got something for you (: If only you read this, otherwise I'm going to surprise you :P
So we went to catch a movie at AMK Hub. Hotel For Dogs (:
I give it ☆★★★★/★★★★★
Pretty nice storyline. But the hotel location at the start was really weird. It's entrance is in a backalley ._.? Doesn't make any sense haha.

It's getting late already. I'm waking up at 8am later (:
Gord's theory : Wake up early, to sleep earlier :D. Then you'll get your 早睡早起 :D
-
"Gord's" reminds me of Ryan, haha. He gave me this nick, naming my lost basketball, Gord's ball hahaha :D Funny guy (:
-
BYEEEE (:



Happy/Sad ? 2:43 AM.

Profile
Photobucket


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


GORDON YEO 信乐!
16 going 17!
Ex-OrchidParker
A basketball-enthusiast!
A pair of clean underpants
Awarded by PIG to Gordon
Thanks luh Charis

Tagged it!
Don't be rude!



Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
Designed by -
Photos: GORDON!
THANKS FOR THE HELP HAZEL! NO HAZEL NO BLOG!