<body>


Sunday, April 12, 2009

:D We went to this particular park, which was said to have this Legendary Spidey playground.
Pasir Ris Park
-
I wore long sleeves to avoid burns, it did help but I had a necklace burned into my skin -o-
It was set that we meet at 8am at Mcdonalds. And, I woke up at 8am :X
So when I reach Mc, it was already 9am -o- eat and took bus 39 to White Sands, and we walked our way to the Pasir Ris Park~~ :D
-
We reached, and searched for the bicycle rental kiosk which took us 20minutes of our play time -o-
Charis and me got the skates and the rest on bikes, and Esther brought her own skates.
It was my 1st time skating, but I know a little of ice skating. And as told, "you know ice skates, you will learn roller skates fast" (:
But I'm a little stiff -o-
Wonder if I should get a pair of skates. I like it a lot :P Fast and furious :D

This is my pair of skates (:
(Beautiful pictures by Charis Joy)

So we skated and biked our way to the playground area. We stretched our heads up high for a lookout for the Spidey Web. We saw and reached the Spidey Web, however! It's definitely not ranked legendary for difficulty. It's as small as the one at Khatib, and as easy too. I climbed it with my skates on -o- PIECE OF CAKE ALRIGHT? :P








Take a close look at my feet. I'm on skates :O
I'm a born monkey-to-be person :D
So I rate the Spidey Web - easy, over rated, uncomplicated, difficulty level- Easy :P
-
After getting down from the web, we skate and biked down to the end of park. Then we skate and biked up the park again -o- Then we skate around until the time was up to return the bikes and skates. We got back, and met Haojie along the way. Then Chuwei went off with Haojie to play Jubeat. We walked our way to EHub for lunch at Buddy Hoagies :P.
All of us had baked rice :P Nice nice food :D









( I know this is nice :P because I took this :X)
-
Before we left for Pasir Ris Park from Ehub. We bought tickets on "Knowing".
So after our cheesey lunch, we went for the movie.

Not bad luhs. Thrilling with its loud volume, urm unpredictable.
Nobody would have guessed that a spaceship came to save the boy and the girl LOL :X
-
We were already hungry, before we went in for the movie. After the movie, we were all brainstorming about what to eat. From Ehub, to Bukit Batok -o- to Serangoon! Weird uh hahaa.
In the end, we broke into 2 groups, one off to Bukit in HaoJie's car. The other, which I was in, went to WhiteSands.
-
And yeps, thats the end of our wonderful day.
Let's proceed to our next post :D; ZOO

Happy/Sad ? 12:13 AM.

Profile
Photobucket


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


GORDON YEO 信乐!
16 going 17!
Ex-OrchidParker
A basketball-enthusiast!
A pair of clean underpants
Awarded by PIG to Gordon
Thanks luh Charis

Tagged it!
Don't be rude!



Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
Designed by -
Photos: GORDON!
THANKS FOR THE HELP HAZEL! NO HAZEL NO BLOG!