<body>


Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A proper update for my readers -o-
-
Most of you, would have knew that a ball flewed at lightyears crashed into my face this evening.
There's this dumb person, who was with another guy and 2 girl. They were playing at the other court at 1st -o- Then, the dumb guy came and asked us for 4v4. At the point of time, he wasn't Hulk. He was very normal like any of us :P
So... it was me who was fine with the game invitation and said, "anything~~". Didn't expect it would turn out ... like this*
-
"like this*" - We were playing fine, winning, but yar, they have 2 girls. So.. yar thats like DUHSSSS WE WIN :P
So yar, it went like this.. there's a rebound, and I wasn't part of the rebound. I saw a couple of people jumping for it -o- and they crashed and only the HULK was injured -o- his GREEN LIPS GOT HURT ): and he flared up -o- and became the Human Torch of Fantastic 4.
FASCINATING RIGHT?
And, so he played rough since then. And I don't know since when I became part of the problem.
He was easy -o- but he still scores with a ugly finish, and I don't like. But never mind, he's ugly, not me :P.
Then he likes to flaunt his overwhelming strength, by throwing the ball as hard as possible.
And I bet he's on some extraordinary luck today! He managed to land that ball on my face! -o-

He's very lucky! I saw him threw that ball at my direction, but his friend was in its way. So I didn't bother to dodge. AND THAT FRIEND OF HIS, DODGED THAT BALL FOR HIM SO IT COULD HIT ME, ON MY FACE. I wonder if they are brothers -o- telepathy and planned everything out

ANDDDDDD, he comes apologising with a pathetic tone. He's very good with acting! It's obvious that he's being sarcastic! So, it's obviously my job, to be sarcastic with him (: and I loved that :P
-
So I ended the game with "Let's not play anymore dumb BASTARDKETBALL!"
and we went to the opposite court -o-
-
End of story of how a ball miraculously lands on my face today (:

I know my post today isn't very good :P doesn't flows at all. Thanks for reading this crappy post anyway :P

Happy/Sad ? 11:23 PM.

Profile
Photobucket


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


GORDON YEO 信乐!
16 going 17!
Ex-OrchidParker
A basketball-enthusiast!
A pair of clean underpants
Awarded by PIG to Gordon
Thanks luh Charis

Tagged it!
Don't be rude!



Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
Designed by -
Photos: GORDON!
THANKS FOR THE HELP HAZEL! NO HAZEL NO BLOG!