<body>


Monday, April 13, 2009

?Life?
?( -o-/(:/D:/:D/):/._. )?
-
Was at Mcdonald with John and KaiYong. And when John was helping a couple with their wireless, we got random, and talked about school's starting and about time flying, and 17 soon.
-
I was thinking that after my our diploma, all the boys will be in the army and the girls to higher educations or maybe working already. So, total it will be 19 then 21 after my national service -o-
Then, probably university which will take another 2 years. By then, I will be 23years old! GOSHHHH! So old -o-
DAMN! After my high school life, I probably can't get to play much ):


Happy/Sad ? 1:41 PM.

Profile
Photobucket


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


GORDON YEO 信乐!
16 going 17!
Ex-OrchidParker
A basketball-enthusiast!
A pair of clean underpants
Awarded by PIG to Gordon
Thanks luh Charis

Tagged it!
Don't be rude!



Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
Designed by -
Photos: GORDON!
THANKS FOR THE HELP HAZEL! NO HAZEL NO BLOG!