<body>


Saturday, May 30, 2009

As I'm very busy already, and I actually has another blog to update.
So this blog won't be updated as frequently as in the past.
So, dear readers you may want to visit my schoolwork's blog at here!

Everything in my schoolwork's blog may sound a little retarded here and there. But I can explain :P just to add stupid things to for the teacher to read, so to get higher marks I hope haha.
Ra tee sa wat (:

Happy/Sad ? 12:22 AM.

Profile
Photobucket


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


GORDON YEO 信乐!
16 going 17!
Ex-OrchidParker
A basketball-enthusiast!
A pair of clean underpants
Awarded by PIG to Gordon
Thanks luh Charis

Tagged it!
Don't be rude!



Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
Designed by -
Photos: GORDON!
THANKS FOR THE HELP HAZEL! NO HAZEL NO BLOG!