<body>


Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Gordon is now updating updates on his blog. (:
-
Yesterday, which is only 5 minutes away from now, was my 1st volleyball training.
The training was shucks! tough! ): Never been jumping this much, not even for basketball ._."
Have to catch the ball with my wrists and smack the ball with my palm. My wrists are sore, and my palm is swollen ._."
Next training will be on thursday (: Although after complaining so much, I'm still looking forward to the next training :D
-
Let's talk a little about my school work (:
Maths getting a little harder now. It's only chapter 3 ):
Sians, I don't wish to fail Maths :/
Fortunately, I've managed to cope well with all my other modules (:
Except for semestral project -o-, I've remember none of the things the tutor taught in class ._."
:P
-
Byebye to my loyal spammers and readers.
Spam more for updates :P Heh, I'm kidding


Happy/Sad ? 12:04 AM.

Profile
Photobucket


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


GORDON YEO 信乐!
16 going 17!
Ex-OrchidParker
A basketball-enthusiast!
A pair of clean underpants
Awarded by PIG to Gordon
Thanks luh Charis

Tagged it!
Don't be rude!



Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
Designed by -
Photos: GORDON!
THANKS FOR THE HELP HAZEL! NO HAZEL NO BLOG!