<body>


Thursday, June 11, 2009

The 1st half of this post is for Miss HweePin -o-
whose present is still with me, in my home, in my room. Very sorry for not passing you the present ._." which I'm supposed to, which is during the holidays ._.? And look! -.- It's already holiday for the 1st half of my semester in school.
Okay! I'll make sure I attend the next 3a1's outing and pass it to you :D
Okay 2nd half :D
Actually I don't know what to write for 2nd half haha! I think I'll just anyhow bom in something :P
Okay! I know! Volleyball ._."
Hais.. volleyball uh :/ getting kind of boring already. I can't play well ): but of course, I'm still a beginner though. But still.. I can't take it ._." I'm so noob!!!! HAHA I don't want to be a noob :P
Never mind.. -o- I shall onward and persevere, and become a pro ONE DAYYY~~

Happy/Sad ? 10:51 PM.

Profile
Photobucket


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


GORDON YEO 信乐!
16 going 17!
Ex-OrchidParker
A basketball-enthusiast!
A pair of clean underpants
Awarded by PIG to Gordon
Thanks luh Charis

Tagged it!
Don't be rude!



Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
Designed by -
Photos: GORDON!
THANKS FOR THE HELP HAZEL! NO HAZEL NO BLOG!